Shyanne and I spent last Saturday night watching the Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds concert in 3D. The was an experience. It was just like the real concert except I was on my couch and had on these goffy glasses. Shyanne loved it of course.
My laptop crashed after 5 years. Luckily Best Buy had the Dell I wanted on sale. But going from XP to Vista is a little scary. This new computer is awesome.
We went to Havest Baptist Church on Sunday as a family. We got Shyanne in a Sunday school class and Jeff and I went to a couples class. We spent the rest of the day at Jim and Kelly's watching the NASCAR race floating in their pool. Jim connected their 35" flat screen outside and we all had a great and relaxing time in 104 degree weather.
Now the best part of this post is that Shyanne woke up this morning with her very first pimple. It is on the side of her nose and so cute. She thinks it hurts and probably does but I'm laughing at age 7 (almost) she is asking for my zit medicine..... she is growing up!

